Google Adwords Grant For Charities
Are you a registered UK Charity?
If so, did you know that you are eligible for a grant from Google of $10,000 (approx. Â£7000) per month? That’s $120,000 – or Â£85,000 – of free paid advertising from Google per year. The initiative is designed to help you recruit more volunteers and attract more donations.
What is Google AdWords (Paid Advertising)?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, which is when advertisers pay an amount of money each time one of their ads is clicked on, either in the search results or on Google Partner sites. Basically, it’s a way of buying visits to your website, as opposed to optimising your site for organic (unpaid) search queries. PPC can be a quick win, a way to gain more traffic with fast results.
It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches for a keyword that is related to their business services.
A major benefit is the chance for companies to maximise brand visibility and get quality donations from people already looking for a charity.
Are You Eligible For The Grant?
The criteria are as follows:
- Charities must be based in the UK and registered with the Charity Commission, the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator or Inland Revenue.
- The following organisations are not eligible: governmental entities and organisations, hospitals and medical groups, schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities, political parties, political organisations, and lobbying groups.
There are limitations to these campaigns which include:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD or Â£236.36, which is equivalent to about Â£10,000 (approx. Â£7000) per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD or Â£1.44
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google search result pages
- Only run text ads
- Your site can’t contain sales or the ads can’t promote people buying products
What GML Consulting Offers?
Our team members at GML Consulting have between them a collective twenty-five years’ experience in delivering successful PPC campaigns, and they know all the tricks to ensure your campaign is a success.
What sets GML apart, is that we have 18 Google AdWords qualifications between us, and five Google Analytics certifications. We are a Google Partner, with a specialism in Search Advertising which means you would be in the best possible hands.
Hayley Rissmann, our PPC Manager, has worked with many charities during her career including top brands such as NSPCC, Action Aid, Big Issue, Big C, Support Adoption For Pets and Samaritans, setting up PPC Charity Grant campaigns with great results.
We will apply for the grant on your behalf and guide you through the process. We will set up your account too, and optimise your campaign each month providing detailed monthly reports and ongoing support. With our in-house designers, developers and marketing gurus we can also help you with other facets of your digital presence.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so get in touch with us today to see how we can help you improve your reach online and increase incoming donations.